September 22, 2024 Changelog

General

• Fixed a bug where passwords were being saved when the option was not enabled
  • Released a major refactor on the client modification code
    • Most of these are not changes you will notice, but rather code quality changes.
    • Please let me know if you face any crashes, especially those that were not present before!

MyShop

• Added Reidentifier 2000 back

Japanese Client

• Reworded “Discord Integration”
  • Added a confirmation dialog for when Discord integration is enabled
  • Experimental: Added a loading bar to the load screen (Only enabled on the Japanese client for the time being)

Closing Notes

As you may have noticed, this release is client-only as my recent work has been solely on reverse engineering the game’s UI system.

This work will be used for other purposes in the future, like modifying the functionality of existing UI components in the game. For the time being, to test that everything is correct, I’ve added a loading bar to the Japanese client that will eventually be enabled for everyone if it is proven to be stable.

一般

• オプションが有効になっていない場合でも、パスワードが保存されるバグを修正しました。
  • クライアントの修正コードに大規模なリファクタリングを実施しました。
    • これらの変更の多くは、目に見えるものではなく、コードの品質向上に関するものです。
    • 特にこれまで発生していなかったクラッシュが起こった場合は、ぜひお知らせください!

マイショップ

• ネームチェンジデバイスを再追加しました。日本語クライアントのテスターは引き続き無料でネームチェンジデバイスを入手することができます。

日本語クライアント

• 「Discord統合」の名称を 「Discord連携」に変更しました。
  • Discord連携が有効化された際に、確認ダイアログを追加しました。
  • 実験的機能: ロード画面にロードバーを追加しました(現在は日本語クライアントのみで有効化されています)。

締めの言葉

お気付きの方もいるかもしれませんが、今回のリリースはクライアント側のみの変更です。というのも、最近はゲームのUIシステムのリバースエンジニアリングに専念していたためです。

この作業は将来的に、ゲーム内の既存のUIの機能を修正するために活用される予定です。現時点では、すべてが正しく動作するかどうかをテストするために、日本のクライアントにのみロードバーを追加しています。安定性が確認できれば、全体に適用される予定です。