September 4, 2024 Changelog

Hello! I don’t usually like to do these mid-week client patches, but I felt that I needed to get the /filter copy command out since the Item Filter Builder now has a button that tells you to use that command.

General

• Added a /filter copy command to copy your in-use item filters to the clipboard, to import into the Item Filter Builder.

• Added basic input support for some Portuguese characters with accents. Some other Western European language keyboards are supported too, but only ABNT2 was tested. Caveats:

• The English client now identifies as the Japanese client globally. Thus, you will be able to see Japanese text in the game from now on. Unfortunately, this means that Korean is no longer supported.
    • I’ve only included the uppercase and lowercase accented characters. If there are any other commonly-used characters that I should include, please let me know.
    • While copying is functional, pasting text with accented characters into the game will not work at this time. This is because the characters are in the private use area, as Shift-JIS does not actually support accented characters, and identifying Windows-1252 vs. Shift-JIS is difficult.
    • The server has not yet been updated to use the Japanese encoding. Some NPC dialogue will present mojibake (garbled symbols) until the next maintenance.
    • The font in use is a modified version of the Japanese client’s font, which has known issues with spacing in certain areas of the client. If it is determined to be too problematic, I will roll back this change.

Japanese Client

• Translated compound items
  • Translated some exchange items

日本語版

こんにちは!

普段は週の中頃にクライアントのパッチをリリースするのは好きではないのですが、アイテムフィルタービルダーに「/filter copy」コマンドを使用するよう促すボタンが追加されたため、今回はこのコマンドを早急に公開する必要があると感じました。

一般

• 現在使用中のアイテムフィルターをクリップボードにコピーして、アイテムフィルタービルダーにインポートできる「/filter copy」コマンドを追加しました。

• ポルトガル語のアクセント付き文字の基本的な入力サポートを追加しました。他の西欧言語のキーボードも一部サポートしていますが、ABNT2のみがテストされました。注意事項:

• 英語クライアントは、今後は日本語クライアントとして認識されるようになりました。これにより、今後 英語クライアントのゲーム内で日本語のテキストが表示されます。残念ながら、これに伴い韓国語のサポートは終了します。
    • 大文字と小文字のアクセント付き文字のみを含めました。他に一般的に使用されるべき文字があれば、お知らせください。
    • コピーは機能しますが、ゲーム内にアクセント付き文字を貼り付けることは現時点ではできません。 これは、Shift-JISがアクセント付き文字をサポートしておらず、Windows-1252とShift-JISの判別が難しいため、アクセント付き文字が私用領域に配置されているためです。
    • サーバーはまだ日本語エンコーディングに更新されていません。次回のメンテナンスまで、一部のNPCの会話が文字化けを呈することがあります。
    • 使用されているフォントは、日本語クライアントのフォントを改良したものですが、クライアント内の特定のエリアでスペーシングに問題があることが知られています。この変更が問題を引き起こすと判断された場合は、元に戻す予定です。

日本語クライアント

• 合成のアイテムを翻訳しました。
  • 一部の交換のアイテムを翻訳しました。